Key benefits of Hydrolysed Collagen include it’s nutritional properties and ability to bind, emulsify and stabilise.
- Compatible with all process steps; fermentation & acidification
- No viscosity
- Solubility in cold water
- Stable in a wide range of pH (3 to 7)
- Suitable for reduced sugar applications
- On pack ‘protein’ claims
Healan are a leading UK Collagen powder supplier. Hydrolysed Collagen is suitable for numerous edible applications, including nutritional protein bars, convenience foods, anti-aging supplements and has the potential to be claimed as a ‘source of protein’ on labelling.
- Different grades of collagen and functions within products
- Perfect for hair care products and collagen drink products in a “just add water” format
Collagen is both a protein and one of the most important components of our body. Abundant in connective tissue, ligaments and skin – it comprises up to 30% of the human body’s total protein. As such, food and nutritional supplements containing collagen are an ideal way to deliver and improve the supply of protein to the entire body. For a consumer looking to increase collagen in their diet, edible products are absorbed much faster than beauty creams and lotions. Hydrolysed Collagen is made of the same amino acids as collagen within your skin naturally but they’re in much shorter chains so are more easily absorbed.
Our Product Range:
What we can offer:
- Advice to meet your specific product and process requirements
- Bulk pack options
- Low MOQs
Contact us using the form below to request a sample pack of hydrolysed collagen powder and a member of our team will be in touch.